Evonet Limited, Cambridge UK
- addressing your IT and Telecoms needs for over 20 years
These are the kinds of things Evonet has done:
- Project Management of IT and Telecoms projects
- Connecting two locations securely and reliably at minimum cost, perhaps wirelessly
- An Audit - finding out what you have, documenting it thoroughly, and making suggestions for cost savings
- Planning and implementing a move caused by relocation or merger
- Upgrading a telephone system or data network
- Undertaking technical Due Diligence work on new business investment opportunities
- Risk reduction and creation of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Day-to-day network administration, monitoring and preventive maintenance (much of which can now be done remotely)
Who are we?...
Click here for the Evonet sales brochure.
Here (for the benefit of the search engines!) are some jargon words and acronyms we'll do the worrying about for you:
VPN WAN LAN WLAN PVC ATM QoS VoIP ADSL SIP GSM 3G MPLS VSAT WiFi 802.11b PBX TCP/IP CES MTBF MTTR SLA DES WWW W3C WAI HTML XML CCNA MCSE ASP .NET fully-redundant mission-critical downtime voice data convergence broadband bandwidth analogue digital fibre fiber firewall virus backup security encryption wireless satellite microwave leased line telecoms consultant Cisco Juniper Siemens Hicom GPT iSDX Realitis Mitel SX-2000 Panasonic KX-TD Checkpoint Netgear Linux Microsoft Windows strategic consultancy project management implementation Clients BT, BP, MCI, EU